The admission procedure is simple, the following steps need to be followed-
1. Application form with prospectus can be obtained from the office.
2. Candidate should submit the application form duly filled in, within the prescribed time.
3. Course and second language once opted for cannot be changed.
4. Copies of the following documents and certificates are to be submitted together with the application form:
- Memo of the marks obtained in SSC
- Transfer Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income certificate
- Community Certificate
- 2Nos. Xerox copies of Bank Account
- 2Nos. Xerox copies of Andhra Card
- 6Nos. of Passport size photographs duly signed by the students
The college lays absolute stress on attendance. It is compulsory for every student to have a minimum of 85% of total attendance to become eligible to appear in Final Examinations.
Test and Examinations
The college conducts Weekly, Quartile, Half Yearly and two Pre-Final Exams. It is compulsory for all the student to attend all the internal exams.
General Conduct and Discipline
Students should come to college in decent clothing. Discipline, dignity and decorum should be maintained. College authorities reserve the right to take necessary action against the student violating the rules and regulations of the college.
Details of the fee can be obtained from the office counter.
Kindly Note:- No return of fee will be entertained if parents decide to withdraw the student from the college.
We understand that a college cannot function successfully with just academics. We recognize the value of all the various features that are necessary to for our students to be disciplined and all-rounders, and hence we provide our students with the best of everything by making sure that we cater to all the requirements. Following are our salient features –
- Well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculties.
- Spacious and well-furnished classrooms.
- Library with ample subject related books and magazines for the students.
- Well-equipped and spacious separate labs for Physics, Chemistry Botany and Zoology.
- Time to time exams to check student academic status.
- Parents-faculty meetings to make sure that all doubts of the parents are cleared.
- Absentees reports are submitted to the parents.
- Students performance reports are given to the parents.
- Regular medical check-ups are done to encourage good health amongst all.
- Indoor and outdoor games for physical fitness.
- A Hygienic atmosphere on the campus.
- Transport facility at nominal rates.